1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the your account area of the website.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
Return policies vary depending on product. For non custom made goods or special orders (items not usually carried in stock), we accept returns within seven days after you have taken delivery. Goods returned must be in its original packing and in an unused condition; they should be returned at customer's expense to the original point of dispatch, on request this can be arranged by us. The refund would be arranged within 30days after we have received the goods, less insurance, freight costs, and subject to inspection as to there suitability for resale. Customers based outside the EU will also be responsible for any custom charges that might be charged when returning goods. If you wish to make a return please contact us by Telephone (+44) 01305 787900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Despite our efforts, a small number of the hundreds of products in our catalogue are mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk will not be responsible for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these conditions if the losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website, or a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. Watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Prices quoted include delivery to the front door of your house or building to most addresses within the UK. Please note delivery to a business address is usually cheaper, but remember to check with your employer before arranging delivery. Deliveries are normally made within 4-6 weeks. Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, deliveries outside the UK or Europe, or when special delivery services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply. Please contact us for details and costs by Telephone (+44) 01305 787900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
6. Damage in Transit
After leaving the shop all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers. If you receive a battered parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open and inspect a package in the presence of the forwarder, make sure that you sign for it as "Unable to inspect goods on delivery” or “damaged” to warn the forwarder that a claim may be forthcoming. For goods with a value over £500 we require that any damages are noted on the delivery note at the time of delivery, all other damage claims must be reported to us within 2 days of taking delivery.
7. Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk is controlled primarily by:
109 Portland rd,
And secondarily by :
Poole Harbour Watersports,
284 Sandbanks Road,
8. What Personal Customer Information is Gathered?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as 1-click purchasing, personalised greetings and storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What about Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
9. Your conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
9. Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk and pooleharbour.co.uk, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of watersportsshop.co.uk, Windtek.co.uk or pooleharbour.co.uk.
10. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.